Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar cane & Tea Tree Oil 142gr
Good scalp health is essential for maintaining healthy hair. Pollution and styling products (which may contain chemicals) clog and irritate your scalp and could cause damage. This can lead to hair loss, dandruff and thin, damaged hair. John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil cleanses, detoxified and treats dandruff and a flaky, irritated scalp. This scalp scrub contains four natural exfoliants: organic sugar cane, bamboo, pumpkin enzyme and AHA fruit extracts. The exfoliants work together to remove flakes, dandruff, excess sebum and unclog pores. The formula also contains organic tea tree oil and wild thyme that actively detoxify the scalp and remove flakes and dandruff. The scalp becomes healthier with a regulated sebum production and makes the hair stronger and shinier. The natural ingredients also soothe and soften an irritated scalp.
This is what John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub does for your hair and scalp
Cleanses, detoxifies and treats dandruff and a flaky, irritated scalp
Removes dandruff, flakes and excess sebum
Provides stronger and shinier hair
How to use John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub
Use the Scalp Exfoliating Scrub before your shampoo in the shower on a wet scalp. Follow these steps:
- Squeeze an euro coin-sized amount of the scrub on the fingertips.
- Start applying the scrub from the hairline, massage to the centre and to the back of the head over the scalp.
- Squeeze another euro coin-sized amount on the fingertips and continue massaging from the back of the head downwards. For longer hair, throw your head forward to massage the back of the head and around the crown.
- Let the scrub work for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse the hair well and then use a shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply the Scalp Exfoliating Scrub every other day for the first few weeks to reduce dry flakes.
- Once the amount of flakes is reduced, using it once a week is enough to maintain a healthy scalp.
Aloe vera juice: hydrates a dry or flaky scalp. Provides the hair with moisture, without making it heavy or limp.
Organic sugar cane and bamboo: help refine scalp texture and remove build-up, dandruff and flakes.
Pumpkin enzyme and AHA fruit extracts: promote a healthy scalp through cell renewal without irritation.
Organic tea tree oil and wild thyme: detoxify the scalp and remove dandruff and flakes.
- Detoxifies and purifies the scalp
- Stimulates stronger and shinier hair
- Regulates an excessive sebum production
- Suitable for both men and women
- Cleanses the scalp and treats bumps and clogged pores
- Calms and soothes an irritated scalp
- Free from gluten, silicones, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates and artificial colours
- Formulated with 70% organic ingredients
Combine John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with:
John Masters Organics Scalp Stimulating Shampoo with Spearmint & Meadowsweet
John Masters Organics Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer
Sucrose*, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Water, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Thymus Serpyllum Extract (Thyme), Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil (Cedarwood)*, Menthol*, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Myrtle), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Adiantum Capillus-Veneris Leaf Extract (Maiden Hair Fern), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**
*=certified organic ingredient
**=naturally occurring components of essential oils