Nani Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Give your face and body a deep massage with the foot-shaped Rose Quartz Nani Gua Sha from Nãmaka Rituals. The size of this Gua Sha makes it easy to handle, which makes it perfect for areas such as the thighs, buttocks, biceps, shoulders and chest.
Rose Quartz symbolizes love and provides a soothing and harmonic energy.
Note: Our Gua Sha is made of natural stone so colors and patterns may vary.
Advantages of the Nani Gua Sha Rose Quartz
Helps to increase blood flow
Awakens the skin’s natural glow
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness
How to use the Nani Gua Sha Rose Quartz?
Always use the Nani Gua Sha Rose Quartz on cleansed skin. Moisturize the skin with your favorite oil, balm or cream.
- Face: Apply moderate pressure and glide the Gua Sha gently from the center of the face. Work your way out to both sides.
- Neck and jawline: Use moderate pressure and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Forehead: Use moderate pressure and stroke your Gua Sha from the center out. You can also glide it up and down or from side to side.
- Between the eyes: Apply moderate pressure and stroke up and down between the eyes.
- Under the eyes: Apply light pressure and stroke from the root of the nose and out. Apply moderate pressure to the corner of the eyes and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Body: Stroke with moderate pressure in all directions on the body.
Always clean and dry your Gua Sha after use to remove dirt and prevent bacterial growth. Clean the Gua Sha with mild soap and cold water.