Nalu Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Give your body a deep tissue massage with the wavy Rose Quartz Nalu Gua Sha from Nãmaka Rituals. The soft waves will help the Gua Sha work itself deeper into the skin. This Gua Sha is particularly suitable for cellulite, to firm the skin and relieve muscle tension.
Rose Quartz symbolizes love and provides a soothing and harmonic energy.
Please note: Our Gua Sha is made of natural stone so the colors and patterns may vary.
Advantages of the Nalu Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Helps to increase blood flow
Awakens the skin’s natural glow
Tightens the skin
Relieves muscle tension
How do you use the Nalu Gua Sha?
Always use the Nalu Gua Sha on cleansed skin. Moisturize the skin with your favorite oil, balm or cream.
- Face: Apply moderate pressure and glide the Gua Sha gently from the center of the face. Work your way out to both sides.
- Neck and jawline: Use moderate pressure and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Forehead: Use moderate pressure and stroke your Gua Sha from the center out. You can also glide it up and down or from side to side.
- Between the eyes: Apply moderate pressure and stroke up and down between the eyes.
- Under the eyes: Apply light pressure and stroke from the root of the nose and out. Apply moderate pressure to the corner of the eyes and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Body: Stroke with moderate pressure in all directions on the body.
Always clean and dry your Gua Sha after use to remove dirt and prevent bacterial growth. Clean the Gua Sha with mild soap and cold water.