Lahi Gua Sha - Black Obsidian
Give your face and body a deep massage with the heart-shaped Black Obsidian Lahi Gua Sha from Nãmaka Rituals. This heart stone has a soft shape and a side with ridges, which makes it perfect to use for a relaxing facial and body massage.
Use the smooth side for traditional Gua Sha massage and the side with ridges to refresh and give the skin a renewed glow. The side with ridges is very effective when used on fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
Black Obsidian helps you process negative emotions and energy, while allowing you to release muscle tension.
Please note: Our Gua Sha is made of natural stone so colors and patterns may vary
Advantages of the Black Obsidian Lahi Gua Sha?
Helps to increase blood flow
Awakens the skin’s natural glow
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness
How do you use the Black Obsidian Lahi Gua Sha?
Always use the Black Obsidian Lahi Gua Sha on cleansed skin. Moisturize the skin with your favorite oil, balm or cream.
- Face: Apply moderate pressure and glide the Gua Sha gently from the center of the face. Work your way out to both sides.
- Neck and jawline: Use moderate pressure and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Forehead: Use moderate pressure and stroke your Gua Sha from the center out. You can also glide it up and down or from side to side.
- Between the eyes: Apply moderate pressure and stroke up and down between the eyes.
- Under the eyes: Apply light pressure and stroke from the root of the nose and out. Apply moderate pressure to the corner of the eyes and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Body: Stroke with moderate pressure in all directions on the body.
Always clean and dry your Gua Sha after use to remove dirt and prevent bacterial growth. Clean the Gua Sha with mild soap and cold water.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..