Kai Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Give your face a deep massage with the fish-shaped Rose Quartz Kai Gua Sha from Nãmaka Rituals. The narrow shape of this Gua Sha allows it to work with smaller areas on the face. Use the round edge in the eye area and the serrated edge over the cheekbones and jawline.
Rose Quartz symbolizes love and provides a soothing and harmonic energy.
Please note: Our Gua Sha is made of natural stone so colors and patterns may vary.
Advantages of the Kai Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Helps increase blood flow
Revives the skin's natural glow
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
How do you use the Gua Sha?
Always use the Gua Sha on cleansed skin. Moisturize the skin with your favorite oil, balm or cream.
- Face: Apply moderate pressure and glide the Gua Sha gently from the center of the face. Work your way out to both sides.
- Neck and jawline: Use moderate pressure and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Forehead: Use moderate pressure and stroke your Gua Sha from the center out. You can also glide it up and down or from side to side.
- Between the eyes: Apply moderate pressure and stroke up and down between the eyes.
- Under the eyes: Apply light pressure and stroke from the root of the nose and out. Apply moderate pressure to the corner of the eyes and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Body: Stroke with moderate pressure in all directions on the body.
Always clean and dry your Gua Sha after use to remove dirt and prevent bacterial growth. Clean the Gua Sha with mild soap and cold water.