Aloha Gua Sha - Green Adventurine
Give your face and body a deep tissue massage with the heart-shaped Green Aventurine Aloha Gua Sha from Nãmaka Rituals. The soft shape of the Gua Sha makes it suitable for a deep tissue massage of the face, neck and décolletage. The Gua Sha increases blood flow and encourages lymphatic drainage.
Green Aventurine has a calming energy and this crystal is especially good for healing hearts. It activates your heart chakra for general and emotional well-being.
Note: Our Gua Sha is made of natural stone so colors and patterns may vary.
Advantages of the Green Aventurine Aloha Gua Sha
Helps to increase blood flow
Awakens the skin’s natural glow
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness
How to use the Green Aventurine Aloha Gua Sha?
Always use the Green Aventurine Aloha Gua Sha on cleansed skin. Moisturize the skin with your favorite oil, balm or cream.
- Face: Apply moderate pressure and glide the Gua Sha gently from the center of the face. Work your way out to both sides.
- Neck and jawline: Use moderate pressure and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Forehead: Use moderate pressure and stroke your Gua Sha from the center out. You can also glide it up and down or from side to side.
- Between the eyes: Apply moderate pressure and stroke up and down between the eyes.
- Under the eyes: Apply light pressure and stroke from the root of the nose and out. Apply moderate pressure to the corner of the eyes and stroke upwards against gravity.
- Body: Stroke with moderate pressure in all directions on the body.
Always clean and dry your Gua Sha after use to remove dirt and prevent bacterial growth. Clean the Gua Sha with mild soap and cold water.